Thunder Bay • Orillia

Specialization in Writing (TB)(O)

In order to receive a Specialization in Writing, English Majors must successfully complete:

(a) English 1015 or English 1016

(b) English 2817 and English 2818

(c) One and one-half FCEs chosen from: English 3017, 3031, 3035, 3036, and 3011

Courses counted towards the Specialization can also be counted towards English program requirements.

The Specialization in Writing is available only to English majors.